Who we are
- We provide clients the edge when considering their economic interest in real estate by creatively integrating the interdependent capital cycles of occupation, ownership, and investment.
- Our deep, on the ground relationships with both established and emerging cross-border investors give our clients better opportunities to access global capital.
- Our clients can access and market personalized global investment opportunities in real time through our global listing platform, whilst simplifying the due diligence process.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with AI and machine learning; clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision-making in the industry.
We are Capital Markets. We are JLL.
We provide clients the edge by combining the unique knowledge of our people with the power of collective insight and technology to create a world of opportunity.
JLL Spark announces more than $340M in investments across portfolio to date, marking fourth anniversary
Global venture fund invests in companies transforming the real estate industry through technology
JLL advises Universal Enterprises and Marriott International on Maldives hotel portfolio sale
The deal represents the first ever hospitality portfolio transaction to have taken place in the Maldives.
Shareholder and government pressure to drive ESG change at Asia Pacific hotels
Almost 75% of investors polled by JLL now see ESG factors as critical when deploying capital in the hotel sector
JLL publishes 2021 Global Sustainability Report
Report highlights progress and achievements in Climate action, Healthy spaces and Inclusive places
JLL names Larry Quinlan to its Board of Directors
Sheila Penrose to retire from JLL Board