The Property is a 910,482 square foot super-regional mall situated on a 97.39 acre site in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. The Property is comprised of four department stores (all under control of mall ownership), a detached retail strip center, an automotive service building and three outparcels. The Property is currently anchored by Macy’s and JC Penney, and features numerous in-line retailers including Bath & Body Works, Lenscrafters, Victoria's Secret and Shoe Dept. Encore.
- Owned Anchors - Ownership controls entire mall footprint.
- Significant Land Area - Parcel includes 97.39 Acres.
- In-Place Cash Flow - Positive in-place cash flow.
- Investment Opportunity - Two vacant anchors allows for potential: re-tenant, redevelopment, repositioning, removal, alternative-uses.
- National Tenancy - Macy's, JCPenney, American Eagle Outfitters.
- Dominant Retail Corridor - Benefits from significant presence of nearby national retailers and access.