Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Vernola Marketplace, a 210,963 square foot grocery-anchored community center spanning +/-22.21 acres and twenty-four parcels in California’s fast-growing Inland Empire. The center will soon be anchored by Aldi, which is scheduled to open in October 2022. Other anchors include Lowe’s (NAP), Michaels, Petco, Ross, BevMo and Dollar Tree.
- Positioned In A High Growth Market.
- Grocery Anchored Center with Nationally Recognized Tenant Roster.
- Majority site control with Parcellation
- Large Lot Size and Attractive Land Basis.
- Highly Visible Freeway Adjacent Community Center
- Excellent Signage