Jones Lang LaSalle Americas Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the Village at Copper Mountain (the “Property”), an irreplaceable portfolio of real estate located at the base of Copper Mountain ski resort, encompassing 101,506 SF of prime storefronts, restaurants, breweries and office space. The Property is leased to a diverse roster of tenants, with a majority of the rentable area guaranteed by POWDR, the owner and operator of Copper Mountain ski resort. More than $100M has been invested into the expansion and improvement of Copper Mountain since 2017 and continued investment is underway at the resort and surrounding community. An investor will have the opportunity to own a piece of real estate tied to Colorado’s booming ski industry at one of its most successful resorts.
- Substantial investment in Copper Mountain to expand and enhance mountain experience
- Attractive NOI Growth
- Irreplaceable real estate in a captive market
- Conveniently located on I-70
- Connectivity to over 45 Global Locations through the IKON Pass
- E-Commerce Resistant, Experiential Retail Experience