- JLL is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a Tesla Service Station (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Council Bluffs, Iowa situated directly off of one of the nation’s busiest interstates in I-80. As such, the service station is easily accessible to 90,500+ vehicles daily that are traveling through the market. The Property is leased to Tesla, Inc (the “Tenant”), the world’s most valuable automobile maker, with over $27 billion of annual revenue in the most recent trailing twelve months. Additionally, the location benefits from being the only Tesla service station throughout both the states of Iowa and Nebraska.
- This offering presents the opportunity to acquire an easily accessible automobile retail asset that is located within a centrally located MSA and leased to one of the world’s most innovative companies.
- Leased to Tesla, Inc. with a corporate guaranty
- Attractive rental increases of 2.0% annually
- Strategically located off of Interstate 80
- Easily accessible to over 90,500 vehicles per day
- Located within centrally located, bi-state MSA
- Two, five-year options provide additional stability