Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the opportunity to acquire a single-tenant Taco Bell (the “Property”) featuring a NNN ground lease with over 13 years of initial term remaining. The investment opportunity offers a truly passive income structure with zero landlord responsibilities and 10% rent increases every five years throughout the contractual lease term. Located adjacent to US-90, a major Houston thoroughfare, Taco Bell sits on Lockwood Drive with a drive-thru lane off an intersection that sees +41,000 vehicles per day. B&G Food Enterprises (the “Tenant”) is a strong franchise operator that oversees 150 Taco Bell locations across the South. The investment offers a rare opportunity to acquire a national QSR brand on a long-term lease, featuring great visibility and access in a growing Houston market.
- Absolute NNN lease structure with zero landlord responsibilities
- Leading QSR brand tenancy from Taco Bell
- 13.5 years of term remaining with four, five year extension options
- The Houston MSA was the 3rd fastest-growing metro area in 2020
- Over 40,000 VPD at the nearby intersection and 300 feet from US-90 (169,000 VPD)
- Dense surrounding demographics with over 324,000 residents in a 5-mile radius
- Seasoned franchise operator with 150 Taco Bell locations across the South