Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a ground leased interest in a Salad and Go outparcel (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Tucson, Arizona. The net lease features best-in-class tenancy from Salad and Go with 19.5 years of term remaining and net operating income of $100K.
The Property is strategically located within The Bridges, Tucson’s newest and most innovative 350-acre mixed-use development inclusive of Walmart and Costco anchored retail tenancy, GEICO’s regional office headquarters, University of Arizona’s Tech Campus, and 550 planned residential units.
This Property presents the opportunity to acquire an expanding, industry leading tenant with a brand-new 2021 construction building on a long-term lease within one of the fastest growing states in the country.
- Features one of the fastest growing drive-thru chains in the Southwest, Salad and Go
- Located in an outparcel within The Bridges - Tucson's newest and most innovative mixed-use development
- The Bridges development will feature 3 million square feet of mixed-use space, 12,000 employees, 500 housing units, 400 hotel rooms, a 20-acre multi-purpose park and a major educational hub of the University of Arizona
- 2021 construction with 19.5 years of lease term remaining
- Triple-net ground lese with zero landlord responsibilities and a corporate guaranty
- Arizona is one of the fastest growing state's in the Nation