JLL Capital Markets is pleased to exclusively present for sale Osborne Shopping Center, a 100,064 square foot Safeway-anchored shopping center located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. Anchored by a high-performing, long-term Safeway, Osborne Shopping Center offers investors a stable income stream with essential businesses comprising 93% of the rental revenue, resulting in a collection rate over 95% throughout the coronavirus pandemic. Approximately 7,000 square feet of vacancy creates embedded upside potential, as well as the presence of three blue-chip pad sites leased to Bojangles, Popeyes, and Taco Bell that could be spun-off separately. Situated along the highly-trafficked Crain Highway and in close proximity to Joint Base Andrews, the Property boasts an enviable position with a submarket that contains average household incomes of $147,000 within 3 miles.
- Safeway Anchored Center with 13.5 Years Remaining Base Lease Term
- 93% of Revenue Derived from Essential Businesses – Resulting in 95% Collection Rate During Pandemic
- Three Single-Tenant Outparcels for Future Spin-Off Opportunities
- 10+ Years Weighted-Average Remaining Lease Term
- Desirable Location with 32,000+ Vehicles Per Day and Affluent Consumer Base with $147,000 Average Household Incomes