Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is pleased to exclusively present Mallory Corners - a rare, irreplaceable grocery-anchored retail investment opportunity in the highly sought after Nashville / Cool Springs submarket with a significant value-creation opportunity. Mallory Corners is fully stabilized with strong anchors including a new ALDI, Barnes & Noble, and a top-performing Costco Wholesale shadow anchor located directly across the street. The Property offers a compelling value-creation opportunity by marking rents to market in the near-term. Mallory Corners is located in the Cool Springs submarket, which is one of the fastest growing submarkets in Nashville with exceptional demographics and a high concentration of prominent institutional owners.
- Rare, Irreplaceable Nashville Grocery-Anchored Opportunity
- Exceptional NOI Growth & Below Market Rents
- Core Asset with Significant Re-Positioning / Value-Add Opportunity
- Nashville: Top Investment Market in the Southeast and United States
- Affluent and Intellectual Customer Base
- One of the Most Highly Sought-After & Explosive Submarkets in Nashville