Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, LP is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in a single tenant restaurant leased to Golden Corral (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Fort Worth, Texas. Golden Corral is currently operating on an Absolute NNN lease with just over 8 years remaining. The lease provides a strong hedge against inflation with contractual rental increases throughout the primary term and option periods. The offering features one of the largest franchisee operators in the country. Sun Holdings, Inc has developed a portfolio that operates over 1,000 locations in 12 states. Sun Holdings, Inc was founded in 1997, starting with one Golden Corral unit. Today, they are one of the largest Golden Corral franchisees. Golden Corral benefits from routine traffic producing tenants nearby such as CVS, Fiesta Mart, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Shell Gas Station, Firestone, Family Dollar, Walgreens, Goodwill and DriveTime.
- Absolute NNN lease with zero landlord responsibilities
- Industry-leading tenant with favorable lease economics
- 3rd largest franchisee in the US with over 1,000 locations
- Business friendly state in high barrier to entry market
- Surrounded by exceptional demographics with over 37,000 households in a 3-mile radius