Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, LP is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in a brand-new Golden Chick restaurant (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in McKinney, TX. Golden Chick is an award winning and one of the fastest growing fried chicken restaurants with more than 200+ locations and ambitious plans to open more than 600 by 2030. The Property is ideally situated along US-380, a major east/west thoroughfare of McKinney with major retail tenants including Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s, Kroger, Caliber Collision, Take 5 Car Wash, Starbucks and Costco all within the immediate vicinity. The Asset is encumbered by an Absolute NNN lease featuring 20 years of primary lease term with 1.5% rent increases annually and four, five-year renewal options. This brand-new Property offers the opportunity to acquire a passive and long-term investment leased to one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the nation ideally located in a high-growth, affluent area of DFW.
- Currently Under Construction
- 20 Years of Primary Lease Term W/ Annual Rent Increases
- Guaranty from Experienced Operator
- Absolute NNN Lease Structure with Zero Landlord Responsibilities
- High Growth Tenancy
- Affluent Location Surrounding by Exceptional Demographics
- Lighted Intersection & Hard Corner Positioning Along Main Retail Thoroughfare