Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer the fee-simple interest in a single-tenant Dollar General in Earlville, IL (the “Property”). Dollar General (the “Tenant”) has executed multiple lease renewals at the location, and currently has four years of lease term remaining in the primary term, with two, five-year renewal options remaining with 5% increases in each option. The Property’s net lease structure allows for minimum landlord responsibilities and a passive income stream for future Ownership. Dollar General (the “Tenant”) is an investment-grade tenant and the largest discount retailer in the country with over 17,000 locations and has operated at the store since 2007, with a strong track record of sales growth and a healthy rent-to-sales ratio (contact JLL for details). Dollar General has seen tremendous sales growth since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, proving out as one of the most resilient businesses models in the U.S. economy. The Property is located along Route 34 in north-central Illinois, with minimal surrounding competition as the only Dollar General location within a 12-mile radius.
This Offering represents an opportunity to own a single-tenant Dollar General with strong sales and a history of commitment to the location, providing secure income backed by an investment-grade tenant. The Tenant has 4 years remaining on the lease and has executed multiple lease extensions, with two, five-year options remaining.
- 4 YEARS OF LEASE TERM REMAINING WITH TWO, FIVE-YEAR OPTIONS
- 15 YEAR+ OPERATING HISTORY BY THE TENANT AT THE STORE, WITH MULTIPLE LEASE EXTENSIONS, SHOWING COMMITMENT TO THE LOCATION
- INVESTMENT-GRADE CREDIT FROM THE LEADING DISCOUNT RETAILER
- NET LEASED PROPERTY WITH MINIMAL LANDLORD OBLIGATIONS
- HEALTHY RENT-TO-SALES RATIO AT THE LOCATION AND CONSISTENT SALES GROWTH