Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. ("JLL") is pleased to offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a 10,807 square foot, two-tenant building at 4116-4124 W. Peterson Ave. (the “Property”, “Asset”) in Chicago, IL. The Asset features e-commerce resistant tenancy from CorePower Yoga (corporate) and Joyful Dental Care (the “Tenants”) with 5.3 years of remaining WALT. With over 36,000 vehicles per day along Peterson Ave. adjacent to the intersection with Pulaski Rd. (20,000 VPD), the Asset sits in a bustling commercial corridor across from a newly developed Peoples Gas North Chicago service center, in addition to a brand-new retail development immediately to the east. The Property provides for $251,903 in year 1 NOI with attractive increases across both leases.
Investors have the exceptional opportunity to invest in a high-quality retail asset at an irreplaceable location in Chicago’s affluent north side, featuring an e-commerce resistant tenant roster on passive net lease structures with minimal landlord responsibilities.
- Infill real estate in a dense & affluent north side Chicago location with nearly 1 million residents in a 5-mile radius
- Passive net lease structures with limited landlord responsibilities
- 5.3 Years of WALT remaining with attractive increases
- E-commerce resistant tenancy from the largest yoga chain in the U.S. and a proven dental care provider
- Strategically located on a hard-corner in a dense commercial cluster seeing 57,000 VPD at the nearby intersection
- Immediately accessible to Interstate 94 with ample customer parking
- Attractive price per square foot basis with replaceable rents