Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. ("JLL"), a licensed real estate broker is pleased to offer for sale a ground lease to a freestanding, single-tenant Carl's Jr. (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Springfield, Oregon. This offering features a parcel in the #1 Shopping Center by annual visits in the Eugene-Springfield MSA and includes a lease to a national tenant operating on an 11.0-year lease with zero landlord responsibilities and 10% rental increases every five years throughout the primary term. The site sits within a major growth market due to the favorable macro-economic environment in both Springfield and the state of Oregon. The site is a top-performing Carl’s Jr. Drive-Thru across the country with a rent to rales ratio under 5.00%.
Eric Lee Turner, a licensed real estate broker - License #: 200603410
- Absolute NNN Ground lease with no landlord responsibilities
- Top-performing site by annual sales with a sub 5.00% health ratio
- Pad site in 99th percentile shopping center by annual visits
- Below market rent that has exposure to 123,000 VPD
- Adjacent to I-5 and major traffic from the 820,000 SF retail center
- Proximity to University of Oregon and its 25,000 students & 5,300 employees