Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer Acme Commons (the “Property”), an 83,624 square foot, 100% occupied grocery anchored shopping center located in Bordentown, Burlington County, New Jersey. The Property offers investors surety of income via Acme, a high-performing grocery anchor accounting for 48% of the Property’s gross income with nearly 10 years of remaining term, alongside a complementary, service-oriented tenant lineup with contemporary retail uses that include food & beverage, beauty and salon, financial services and more.
The Property is highlighted by a market leading grocer in Acme, which accounts for over 49% of the Property’s gross income with nearly 10 years of term remaining and over 15 years of tenure at the Property. Acme operates alongside a complementary, service-oriented and e-commerce resistant tenant lineup with contemporary retail uses that include food & beverage, beauty and salons, financial services and other service-oriented uses. The Property features a weighted avg. lease term of +8.4 years, with over 72% of the Property’s gross income derived from an e-commerce resistant tenant lineup.
Acme Commons is a high-performing, grocery anchored shopping center that serves an extremely captive audience in an infill suburban location within the Philadelphia MSA, with an average household income of +$117,000 within a 3-mile radius. The Property offers investors secure, long-term income from an essential tenant base in a market with limited grocer competition.
- High Performing Grocery Anchor with 9+ Years of Remaining Term
- Highly Synergistic, E-Commerce Resistant Tenant Lineup With Excellent Tenure And Remaining Term
- 49% of Gross Income from Grocery Anchor
- 78% of Gross Income from Credit & National Tenancy
- 72% of Gross Income from E-commerce Resistant Tenancy
- 8.4 Years Weighted Average Lease Term
- 12.9 Years Weighted Average Tenure
- In-Fill Location Servicing A Highly Captive Audience With Excellent Roadway Connectivity