Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer the fee-simple interest in a 5,906 square foot, two-tenant building located at 4401 N Clarendon Ave. (the “Property” or “Asset”) in Chicago, IL. The Asset features e-commerce resistant and exceptional credit rated tenancy from GoodVets and Xfinity (the “Tenants”) with 6.4 years of remaining WALT. Ideally situated at the intersection of Clarendon Ave. and W Montrose Ave., the Property benefits from high foot traffic in the dense Uptown neighborhood just north of downtown Chicago. The Asset is within proximity to numerous strong credit national tenants such as Jewel, Ross Dress for Less, Target, AT&T, Starbucks, and Dollar Tree. Additionally, there are 21,375 multi-family units in a 1-mile radius from the Asset with 358 additional units under construction.
- Infill real estate in a dense & affluent Uptown neighborhood of Chicago with nearly 1 million residents in a 5-mile radius
- Passive net lease structures with minimal landlord responsibilities
- 6.4+ Years of WALT remaining with attractive contractual increases
- E-commerce resistant tenancy from a growing pet services provider, GoodVets and the largest data and communications provider in the country, Xfinity (Moody’s: A3)
- Strategically located on a hard corner in a dense residential community with visibility from the main access road to Lake Shore Drive
- Attractive price per square foot basis with replaceable rents