Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a brand new 2022 constructed 7-Eleven located in the rapidly expansive community of Iowa Colony, Texas within the Houston MSA.
7-Eleven is the largest convenience store operator in North America, boasting an outstanding investment grade “A” credit rating from S&P with over 14,000+ stores in the United States.
The asset is located just off Highway-288 within one of Houston’s top-selling master-planned communities with an expected 6,500 homes at build out over the next twelve years and current average household income of approximately $115K within the immediate vicinity of the asset.
7-Eleven is projected to commence rent in October of 2022 and will be operating on an absolute triple-net lease with a full 15-years of primary lease term remaining and attractive 7.5% rent increases every five-years with five, five-year options.
- Brand new 2022 construction 7-eleven located 23 miles south of Downtown Houston
- 7-Eleven is the largest player in the convenience story industry and carries an outstanding S&P investment grade "A" rating
- Absolute triple-net lease with a full 15 years of lease term remaining
- Business friendly state with no state income tax
- AHHI of $114,745 within 3-mile radius