JLL and CBRE are pleased to present a 100% freehold interest in 39 James Street, Fortitude Valley.
Occupying a large corner site directly opposite the 5-star Calile Hotel, this highly coveted investment represents a truly rare opportunity to acquire a high-quality asset within one of Australia’s most tightly held retail precincts.
39 James Street, Fortitude Valley is being offered for sale by way of an Expressions of Interest campaign closing Wednesday 25 May 2022 at 4:00pm (AEST).
- First investment opportunity of scale offered to the market since the James Street retail precinct was established nearly two decades ago - a truly rare opportunity never to be repeated
- Residing within one of Australia’s most tightly held retail precincts, protected by extremely high barriers to entry and complemented by the highest quality surrounding development
- The strong performing centre provides a 7.8-year WALE (by area) and strong tenant retention fundamentals, further supported by strong fixed annual reviews between 3.00%-4.00%
- Rare opportunity to join a highly coveted ownership group within the James Street retail precinct which has largely consisted of the same owners since the precincts inception
- Arguably the best position on James Street situated on an expansive 3,301sqm corner site opposite the 5-star Calile Hotel, with 45 metres* of direct street exposure to James Street
- Long-term underlying land value underpinned by desirable MU1 Mixed Use (Inner City) zoning and significant development potential of up to 8-storeys under the current building code (STCA)