Exclusively appointed, JLL are proud to present 26 Buffalo Road, Gladesville to the market. The property consists of a recently completed New Generation Boarding House investment with 12 fully self-contained, double studio apartments, communal space and onsite parking, located within the employment centre of Gladesville on Sydney’s Lower North Shore.
This asset has been smartly designed with the occupier at the forefront of mind. Each unit maximises space providing efficient and appealing living space. 26 Buffalo Road is perfectly positioned within the rental market to ensure consistent occupancy and strong rental returns.
· New build completed in 2020
· 12 fully self-contained studios permitted to accommodate 24 persons
· Net Income $216,406.22 (Approx)
· Spacious, well appointed units including loft-style studios
· Two apartments provide tenants with disability access if required
· Communal laundry, gardens and onsite car parking
· Generous balcony and terrace space to the majority of the apartments
· Designed and built to a high standard offering modern spacious rental accommodation at an appealing price point
The property is offered for sale via Private Treaty.
· 12 large double rooms featuring private outdoor space
· Generous common room featuring exclusive garden area
· Solar power system efficiently supplementing the buildings power supply
· Separately metred for gas and electricity
· Low outgoings