- 864 E Belt Line Road, Cedar Hill, TX
- 8060 Precinct Line Road, Colleyville, TX
- 6818 FM 2499, Denton, TX
Number of Properties: 3
Rentable Square Feet: 201,850 SF
Number of Units: 1,677
Current Occupancy: Economic – 56.6% and Physical – 66.7%
Offering Price: Unpriced
HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE AND VISIBLE LOCATION
- The Portfolio is situated across three of Dallas’ highest performing suburbs and benefits from excellent frontage along prominent thoroughfares.
EXCELLENT DEMOGRAPHICS WITH PROJECTED GROWTH
- Each property within the Portfolio is strategically located within a dense and affluent trade area, with an average of 69,692 residents within 3 miles of the properties with an average household income exceeding $132,000.
CONTINUED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN IMMEDIATE AREA
- Apartment unit inventory within a 3-mile radius of each of the properties sits at a total 8,500 units, which is an increase of 47% since 2010. Housing units have also increased 18% since 2010, currently sitting at 71,639 homes within a 3-mile radius of the properties.
STRONG LEASE-UP TRAJECTORY WITH SIGNIFICANT REMAINING UPSIDE
- Potential investors have the opportunity to drive market rental rates and significantly increase cash flows through leasing up the remaining vacancies.
BEST IN CLASS FACILITIES
- Each property within the Portfolio benefits from highly functional, Class A design and amenities. The properties feature premier construction quality, functionality, visibility, security, convenience, and were expertly constructed by a best-in-class development team.
DALLAS-FORT WORTH ECONOMIC RESILIENCY
- The MSA is #1 in the country for 3-year job growth (185,600 jobs) and #1 in the country for job recovery to pre-pandemic high (3,951,900 jobs).