|Call for Offers||2022-03-15|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for Lerner (“Owner”), is pleased to present this opportunity to purchase 7799 Leesburg Pike (the “Property” or the “Properties”), a 377,717 square foot twin-tower office complex prominently overlooking the Capital Beltway (I-495) at the Leesburg Pike (Route 7) interchange in Tysons, Virginia. A landmark asset that has helped define the Tysons skyline for decades, this investment is a rare opportunity to control generational real estate in one of Washington, DC’s most dynamic and high-growth submarkets.
The recent beneficiary of a transformative $4 million renovation, the Properties offer market leading amenities – dramatic two-story lobby with stone and terrazzo finishes, tenant-only fitness center, full-service on-site café, tenant-only lounge, and expansive outdoor terrace – and possess numerous other intangibles: panoramic Northern Virginia views, highly visible signage opportunities, efficient 18,000 SF floorplates, complimentary Metro shuttle, covered parking at an above-market ratio, and convenient access to all of Northern Virginia – including the best shopping and dining in the region.
Collectively 36% leased to 7 tenants, 7799 Leesburg Pike is a highly coveted value-add investment offering positioned for success and poised for outperformance. Its compelling basis will offer investors a highly flexible business plan that will capitalize on the comprehensive amenity package already in-place and enable investors to drive value through the lease-up and further amenitization of the asset amidst Tysons’ continued growth.
- Iconic 377,717 RSF (380,543 BRSF) Office Complex Developed & Owned By Lerner
- 11-Story Twin Towers Fronting I-495 Offering Panoramic Views & Highly Visible Signage
- At The I-495 & Route 7 Interchange Offering Superior Regional Accessibility
- Complimentary Shuttle To The Silver Line’s McLean Metro Station
- Recent $4 Million Renovation Provides Tenants Market-Leading Amenity Package
- Below-Grade & Structured Parking At An Above-Market 3.5/1,000 SF Ratio
- ±6.5-Acre Site With Flexible C-4 Zoning
- Tysons Is The 12th Largest Commercial Business District In The United States
- Most Compelling Price Point In Tysons Relative To Other Large Block Availability
- Free & Clear of Existing Debt