Go-Ahead House comprises a prominent office building fronting Addiscombe Road with additional access via Addiscombe Grove.
Substantially refurbished in 2003, the property provides modern office accommodation arranged over basement, ground and five upper floors totalling 20,876 sq ft.
The building is arranged as two wings offering the ability to be let as a whole, wing by wing or as smaller self-contained suites thereby providing optimum leasing flexibility.
The property benefits from 17 surface level car parking spaces situated to the front and rear of the building.
• Go-Ahead House offers a rare opportunity to redevelop or reposition a prominent office building in East Croydon, a pro-development Council and London’s biggest growth centre.
• Strategically located 175 metres from East Croydon station in the heart of Croydon’s commercial business district with regular railservices connecting Croydon to the City and the West End.
• Croydon’s excellent transport links, two mainline train stations and a rapidly growing professional employment base have made it a highly attractive business location favoured by many multi-national occupiers.
• 0.31 acre site comprising 20,876 sq ft of office accommodation over basement, ground and five upper floors.
• 17 surface level car parking spaces.
• Single let to The Go-Ahead Group Plc on a 20 year lease expiring 18 May 2023 with a break option as detailed in the Tenancy section.
• Passing rent of £415,000 per annum equating to a low overall rent of £19.88 psf.
• Prime headline rents in Croydon stand at £34.00 psf. At £19.88 psf, Go-Ahead House provides a low base for future rental growth.
• The property is held freehold.
• Go-Ahead House has received positive pre-application feedback from Croydon Council for a substantial mixed-use scheme up to circa 20 storeys with a number of uses supported in principle including residential and commercial.
• Offers are invited, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, for our client’s freehold interest.