|Call for Offers||2022-05-12|
JLL, in conjunction with Colliers are pleased to present the Geoscience HQ for your consideration. This is a highly defensive asset offers 10 year WALE, net lease structure with fixed 3% rental increases, a large land holding in a strategic location, and a modern workplace design incorporating significant infrastructure for the operation of this important Australian Government organisation.
Key investment highlights Include:
- High profile A-grade campus of 32,659sqm NLA
- $26.8m in Net Passing income*
- A unique & sustainable design, including one of the only Geothermal HVAC plants in Australia. Opportunity to improve NABERS rating and reduce OPEX cost with the energy improvement program designed by JLL’s Sustainability team.
- 100% occupied with defensive cashflow underpinned by 100% exposure to AAA-rated Federal Government tenant.
- Geoscience Australia is Australia's pre-eminent public sector geoscience organisation. Geoscience Australia is the Australian Government advisor on the geology and geography of Australia, applying science and technology to describe and understand the Earth for the benefit of Australia.
- Rare Net lease structure offering 10 years WALE* (by income) supported by fixed annual rental reviews of 3%
- Large land holding of 160,378 sqm in Strategic location
- Significant investment by tenant in critical infrastructure including laboratories, GNSS GPS Calibration system, SHRIMP, Geophysical monitoring network
- Proximity to both Government and ANU School of Earth & Marine Sciences which provides collaboration and workforce.
- Significant on site amenity including café, childcare, end of trip, BBQ facilities, Gym and parking for 652 vehicles.
- Minimal future capital expenditure, with recent major works completed.
See the below link for a 3D experience:
Geoscience Australia is being offered for sale by International Expressions of Interest (EOI) for either a 100% interest in the crown leasehold, or 100% of the units in the trust, closing Thursday 12th May 2022 at 4pm (AEST).
*As at 1 June 2022