Unique opportunity to purchase a freehold Victorian Warehouse building located on a prestigious garden square in the heart of Soho.
- Built in 1886 as a textiles warehouse, the building has been refurbished to provide outstanding office and gallery space benefitting from unique period features and floor to ceiling heights of over 6 metres on the first floor;
- Comprising approximately 24,695 sq ft of office and gallery space configured over lower ground, ground and two upper floors with the additional benefit of a private courtyard of 427 sq ft at ground floor;
- Located in on Golden Square, one of Soho’s most prestigious addresses;
- Benefits from excellent transport links with close proximity to both Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Circus Underground stations;
- Fully let to two tenants at a combined topped up rent of £1,800,000 per annum reflecting an average rent of £72.89 per sq ft;
- Secure long term income of over 8 years from two tenants, 750 MPH Limited and Marian Goodman Gallery, who both offer strong covenants;
- The property offers future development potential with planning permission for an additional 3rd floor with terracing and an increase in NIA of approximately 3,500 sq ft;