|Number of units||426|
426-unit multifamily asset located in Laurel, MD, one of Anne Arundel County’s fastest growing submarkets. The property is comprised of two phases: Phase I, built in 1997, and Phase II, built in 2000. Both phases boast an impressive amenity package and in-unit finishes. Situated near the intersection of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway and the Patuxent Freeway, the Property offers residents excellent vehicular access to a variety of employment centers in the region.
- Transit Oriented Location — quick access to both Baltimore-Washington Pkwy & the Patuxent Freeway
- Low-Density, Suburban Location with Significant Demand Drivers
- 6% Rent Growth on New Leases and Renewals since January 2021
- Exceptional Anne Arundel County Demographics
- Close Proximity to Fort Meade – 5 miles or a 10-minute drive