|Number of units||382|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire The Residences at Stadium Village (the “Property”), a 382-unit garden apartment community located in Surprise, Arizona. Constructed in 2009, The Residences at Stadium Village is situated just south of Bell Road between the US 60 and Loop 303 in the northwest quadrant of metro Phoenix. The Property’s excellent location is proximate to convenient lifestyle amenities— such as the adjacent MLB Spring Training Facility for the Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals—within a rapidly expanding suburb with fast-rising home prices. The Residences at Stadium Village offers residents expansive and well-appointed one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans averaging 947 square feet in size with nine foot ceilings. The Property is luxuriously amenitized, featuring a resort style swimming pool and spa, resident lounge and business center, a fully-equipped fitness center, and a private barbeque area. The Property offers a proven value-add opportunity, with 38% of units available to bring to a fully renovated scope. The Residences at Stadium Village is offered free and clear, enabling investors to take advantage of the favorable current financing environment.
- Exceptional, Proven Value-Add Opportunity
- Strong Multifamily Dynamics With Favorable Supply/Demand Fundamentals
- Outsized Growth Results In Consistent Returns
- Competitively Prices With Opportunity To Grow In-Place Rents
- Established Location With Thriving Demographic Profile
- Elevated Home Prices Generate Substantial Renter Demand