Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”), a North Carolina licensed real estate broker, has been retained as the exclusive sales representative for the vacant Sears box located at The Streets at Southpoint (also known as Southpoint Mall) in Durham, North Carolina. This ±119,964 SF former Sears store serves as an anchor to the 1,300,000 square foot Streets at Southpoint, which is a premier shopping destination in the Raleigh- Durham market. This Sears box is primed for opportunistic redevelopment with its 6.85 acres and CC(D) Commercial zoning, which permits multiple commercial uses. There are ongoing efforts and support to provide Up-zoning at the property that will improve redevelopment optionality. The Property is located directly off I-40 (±120,000 VPD) and is well positioned for redevelopment or reuse of the existing facility.
- OWNER SEEKING OUTRIGHT PURCHASE OR JOINT VENTURE
- 119,964 SF EXISTING STRUCTURE SITUATED ON 6.85 ACRES
- DEVELOPER FAVORABLE CC(D) COMMERCIAL ZONING (UP-ZONING POTENTIAL)
- RDU IS VOTED AS NO.1 BEST PLACES TO LIVE (MONEY MAGAZINE), NO.2 MOST EDUCATED CITY IN THE U.S (FORBES), NO.1 AMERICAN CITIES OF THE FUTURE (FINANCIAL TIMES)
- ADJACENT TO INTERSTATE 40 (120,000 VPD)