|Call for Offers||2021-09-30|
Jones Lang LaSalle, a Maryland licensed real estate broker ("JLL"), is pleased to offer for sale a prime ~35 acre (~19.9 developable) development opportunity (the “Property”) in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Hunt Valley is located directly north of Baltimore City and has historically been Baltimore’s strongest performing industrial and flex market. The Property is less than one mile from I-83, offering North/South access to I-695 and the Baltimore-Washington Corridor.
The Property is currently zoned ML-IM (Light Industrial) but has the potential to be rezoned to accommodate residential, mixed-use or multifamily uses based on surrounding demographics. The Property offers investors an unparalleled opportunity to acquire strategically located land and the flexibility to develop a variety of different uses.
- 35-acre (~19.9 developable) land parcel currently zoned ML-IM (Light Industrial).
- Opportunity to develop differentiating product in a submarket with industrial occupancy at 93.6 %, average asking rates at $ 11.93 NNN and average age of competing product exceeding 49 years.
- Sought-after location with superior transportation access to interstate highways and mass transit.
- Extremely tight industrial submarket occupancy fundamentals
- Land constrained market with limited opportunities for future industrial development.
- Outstanding visibility and access - Over 1,700 linear feet of frontage facing York Road and over 28,000 VPD.