|Call for Offers||2021-09-06|
JLL Melbourne Commercial Sales are pleased to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this central activity centre development site at 22-28 Ford Street, Footscray.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- A central Footscray landholding of 1,239sqm with prominent dual street frontages to Ford and Donald Street.
- Permit approved for a stunning mixed-use project comprising 78 apartments + retail
- Approved permit provides for significant scale with total NSA of 6,041sqm.
- Project features include ground floor office / retail space, resident’s lounge, rooftop garden and gym facilities.
- Activity Centre Zoning providing for a range of development outcomes or alternative uses (STCA).
- Rarely offered central Footscray location just metres from Barkly Street retail precinct.
- Unparalleled access to the Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs via Footscray Train Station and nearby tram/bus services.
- Walking distance to Victoria University and Footscray Hospital.
- Proven apartment location with countless successful surrounding projects.
PROUDLY SOLD BY JLL
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich | 0402 085 702
Mark Stafford | 0404 401 053
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
· City fringe site with permit for 78 apartments + retail
· Activity centre landholding of 1,239sqm
· Rarely offered central Footscray location