JLL is the exclusive marketing agent for 93 Club Street - an elegant 3-storey conservation shophouse with attic in the heart of the upscale Club Street / Ann Siang Hill enclave.
The 999-year leasehold asset sits within the prime District 1 and is nestled within within one of Singapore's trendiest F&B and lifestyle destinations. Assets in the enclave are traditionally highly sought-after but tightly held. The asset presents a timely opportunity to buy into the area, which possesses significant capital appreciation potential.
- Coveted 999-year tenure
- Highly sought-after F&B approval on ground floor
- Zoned “Commercial”
- Vibrant F&B and lifestyle destination characterised by a diverse mix of upscale restaurants, bespoke bars, niche retail stores and boutique hotels
- Ideal for owner-occupation and/or to carry out immediate AEI works
- Land area: 801 sf; Built-up area: 2,787 sf approx
- Short walking distance to Chinatown, Telok Ayer and upcoming Maxwell MRT stations
- Good capital appreciation potential
- No ABSD or SSD payable, foreigners are eligible to buy