JLL Capital Markets and Hotels & Hospitality Group are pleased to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale an exceptional permit approved development opportunity, located at 63-69 City Road, Southbank.
Key details of the opportunity include:
· A high-profile development approved landholding with dual street frontages to City Road and Fawkner Street.
· Permit allows for a 30-level building (15,712sqm GFA) featuring quality façade design and excellent view corridors.
· Highly flexible Capital City Zoned site allowing for an array of uses including residential, office, build-to-rent, co-living and hotel accommodation (STCA).
· Positioned within a world-class development hub underpinned by surrounding residential and mixed-use projects that have transformed Southbank into a thriving activity precinct.
· One of Melbourne’s most densely populated and highly trafficked locales, home to over 18,000 residents, 45,000 workers and 80,000 visitors every day.
· Situated within walking distance to the city’s finest destinations – Yarra River Promenade, Botanic Gardens, Crown Entertainment Complex, Sporting Precinct and the Melbourne CBD.
· Adjacent to the Melbourne Arts precinct which is set to directly benefit from the $1.46 billion government-funded transformation
· An exceptional opportunity to acquire one of the last remaining sites in the premium pocket of Southbank
*Acting under instructions from Liquidators Pitcher Partners*
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Peter Harper | 0412 560 246
Nick MacFie | 0415 673 197
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
· Dual fronted landholding of 915sqm
· Permit approved for a 15,712sqm building
· Within Melbourne’s vibrant Arts Precinct