JLL Melbourne Commercial Sales and Colliers are pleased to offer for sale an exquisitely designed permit approved landholding known as ‘Arco on the Park’ at 36-58 Macaulay Road, North Melbourne.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- A high-profile corner site of 3,068sqm fronting two parklands less than 1.5km from the Melbourne CBD
- Permit approved for a dual building mixed-use project comprising GFA of 21,047sqm
- Combined street frontage of over 100 metres to Macaulay Road and Haines Street
- Unrepeatable planning outcome which caters for traditional apartments, build-to-rent, co-living, student accommodation, retirement living and/or medical uses (STCA)
- Highly desirable position which is set to benefit from major urban regeneration under the new Arden Structure Plan providing a thriving new neighbourhood including the new Arden Station.
- Located in the heart of in-demand North Melbourne, offering direct access to Melbourne’s Health, Biomedical & Education Precincts
- A rare opportunity to secure a permit approved site of significant scale within Melbourne’s booming city fringe market
Arco on the Park is For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing on Friday12 November 2021 at 2pm (AEDT).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
David Hill | 0431 248 477
Mingxuan Li 李名轩 | 0498 688 998
Jozef Dickinson | 0402 678 888
Trent Hobart | 0433 196 452
Robert Papaleo | 0418 327 574
· Permit approved mixed-use project
· Large corner landholding of 3,068sqm
· Situated between two major parklands