JLL Melbourne Commercial Sales are pleased to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this prominent corner landholding with significant development upside.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- Significant corner landholding of 930sqm*
- Extensive frontages to Victoria Street, Frith Street and Howarth Street.
- Favourable Mixed Use Zoning allowing for a variety of end uses including residential, commercial and retail (STCA).
- Flexible planning parameters with an 8-level project directly opposite providing excellent height precedent.
- Positioned directly opposite a large future public park being delivered by Moreland City Council (construction scheduled to commence early 2022).
- Serviced by an abundance of public transport options include Brunswick Train Station just a short walk away and trams along Sydney Road.
- A vibrant location positioned just moments from the bustling Sydney Road retail strip.
- A rapidly growing residential population with many apartment projects underway, and immediate proximity to RMIT University Brunswick.
288-290 Victoria Street, Brunswick is For Sale via Public Auction on Thursday 14 October 2021 at 12:30pm on-site (AEDT).
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Jesse Radisich | 0402 085 702
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
Mark Stafford | 0404 401 053
MingXuan Li | 0498 688 998
· Three Street Frontages
· Directly Opposite Proposed Park
· Flexible Mixed Use Zone