This offering outlines the opportunity to acquire fee-simple interest in approximately 3.2 acres at 2675 Cumberland Parkway SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, located along Interstate-285 at Mt. Wilkinson Pkwy and Cumberland pkwy, the parcel is directly adjacent to a newly planned interstate interchange.
- The Georgia Department of Transportation plans to construct a partial interchange at I-285 and Mt. Wilkinson Parkway, allowing for direct access to and from I-285 at the property
- The project is included in the Atlanta Regional Commission's Transportation Improvement Plan Amendment #3
- Passion City Church owns the property, as well as the adjacent existing office building. Passion City is currently renovating the existing office space and building a new connected sanctuary building along Cumberland Parkway
- The property is located only 1.5 miles from The Battery and SunTrust Park, driving additional demand for the site
- Zoned Office High Rise (OHR) allowing for dense office development, among other uses
- There are very few undeveloped sites of similar size in the submarket