|Call for Offers||2022-03-30|
• Location: Casal de Cortiça, Leiria, Portugal.
• Capacity DC: 22.8 MWp (13.1 MWp fixed + 9.7 MWp SAT).
• Energy Yield P50: 1,595 kWh/kWp* (fixed) and 1,874 kWh/kWp* (SAT).
• Expected NTP: January 2022.
• Expected COD: February 2023 (n.b. auction tariff deadline subject to potential extension).
• Project rights contained in a single SPV.
• Fully permitted in this moment by DGEG, CCDR Centro, APA, ICNF and the DGPC.
• Production License (DGEG) – Issued in December 2020.
• Establishment License (DGEG) – Awarded tothe 60 kV OHL in September 2021.
• Construction License (Municipality) – Issued in October 2021.
• Exploitation License (DGEG) – To be requested on construction completion.
- Tariff level: 31.16 €/MWh fixed (no inflation uplift applied).
- Term: 15 years.
- Highest tariff level in 2019 Portuguese Auction round of 1300 MW awarded.
- Counterparty: SU Electricidade, a Portuguesegovernment-backed off-taker.
- 100% of the power generated by the project is to be sold to SU Electricidade.
- Power generated during testing period may be sold in MIBEL/OMIE (approx. 1-3 months).