Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the Mayday Manufacturing HQ (the “Property”), a 100% occupied, 119,793 square foot, industrial facility located in the North Dallas suburb of Denton. Mayday Manufacturing, the world’s leading build-to-print manufacturer of aerospace bushings, pins and sleeves, currently has 7+ years of remaining lease term. Serving as the tenant’s headquarters location, the Property is ideally positioned within the Denton industrial market, a preferred location for corporate users due to the excellent access, diverse amenity base, well-educated labor pool and abundant residential options. Other large industrial properties in the area are leased to tenants such as Peterbilt, Target, ALDI, HD Supply, Lowe’s, WinCo and Fastenal, among others.
- HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE LOCATION WITH CONNECTIVITY TO I-35, HWY 380, AND HWY 377
- AMENITIZED, FAST-GROWING DENTON MARKET
- STATE OF THE ART MANUFACTURING FACILITY
- PUBLICLY-TRADED, STRONG CREDIT TENANCY
- NATION LEADING INDUSTRIAL MARKET