Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a Linde Gas & Equipment facility (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Huntington, IN.
This asset features a large two-acre parcel and is operating on a recently extended double-net lease with over 5.5 years of lease term remaining and minimal landlord responsibility. The Property is leased to Linde Gas & Equipment (the “Tenant” or “Tenants”), the largest industrial gas company by market share and revenue with trailing twelve-month revenue of $31.76 billion at the end of Q1-2022.
This industrial investment opportunity offers a high yield and passive income structure, backed by tenancy with a proven track record of success.
- Single-tenant Linde Gas & Equipment facility with over 5.5 years of lease term remaining
- Linde boasts an S&P investment grade ‘A’ credit rating and has a total market capitalization of over $155.7 billion as of June 2022
- Linde is the preferred gas distributor of manufacturers, scientists and procurement professionals across the globe
- Linde recently signed a five year extension demonstrating commitment to the Huntington site
- Situated on a two-acre parcel, the property provides low site-level coverage with ample outdoor storage space
- High yielding industrial investment opportunity within Fort Wayne MSA
- Minimal landlord responsibility