Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. has been retained as exclusive agent and advisor for the disposition of the 100% fee simple interest in the Acme Distribution Center, 18101 E Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO, (“The Property”). At 875,666 square feet, the cross-dock distribution center represents a rare opportunity for investors to quickly add scale in the Denver market. The Property is ideally situated at the intersection of Tower Road and E Colfax Ave, within Denver’s premiere logistics submarket, the I-70 East corridor, and resides on 46.65 acres.
Originally constructed as a build-to-suit in 1988, the Property has served as the national headquarters for Acme Distribution - Denver’s leading third-party logistics operator - for over 30 years. Acme services more than 400 customers across 18 different industry verticals out of this location and has nine years remaining on the lease term. Overall, the Property’s size, prime logistics location, tenured tenant, and unique building features - including interior rail - create an extremely compelling opportunity for an investor to generate near-term cash flow with long-term upside potential.
- Ability to add Scale Below Replacement Cost
- Tenured Tenant with 9 Years of Term Remaining
- Mark-to-Market Opportunity
- Rare Opportunity to Acquire a Rail-Served Asset
- Mission Critical Location
- Best-in-Class Logistics Location
- Proximity to Institutional Ownership and National Tenants