NSW Centric Industrial Portfolio “The Pipeclay Portfolio”
JLL Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team is delighted to offer for sale “The Pipeclay Portfolio”. Offered to market in-one-line or individually, the portfolio provides an outstanding opportunity to acquire three assets located within Australia’s most tightly held and sought-after market – Sydney, together with one in Brisbane’s premier TradeCoast precinct.
Key Investment Highlights for 68 Anzac Street, Chullora NSW include:
· Fully sprinklered, functional high clearance industrial facility with a combined GLA of 19,910m².
· Site Area of 35,730m²
· Currently leased to Australia Post and Norco on a short-term basis with passing net income of $2,171,927 p.a.
· Provides significant value creation opportunities including refurbishment of existing buildings and potential to develop a further 8,366m² of last mile logistics space (STCA).
· Upon completion of potential works (STCA) the asset could provide approximately annual income of $4,350,000 ($166/m²).
· Chullora is considered to be one of Sydney’s premier ‘Last-Mile’ industrial precincts.
· Benefits from excellent transport linkages such as the M4 motorway for immediate access to key Northern and Southern logistics routes including Newcastle as well as access to Parramatta CBD and the Sydney CBD.
The property is being offered for sale, in conjunction with 13 Ferndell Street, South Granville NSW, 128-138 Russell Street, Emu Plains NSW and 55 Brownlee Street, Pinkenba QLD via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 21st October 2021 at 4pm AEDT.
For further information please contact the below exclusive marketing agents.