Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Woodside Village (the “Property”), a grocery-anchored, suburban shopping center consisting of 95,767 square feet of Class A retail space located within the premier suburban neighborhood of Coppell, TX. The Property is 90% leased to 10 national and regional tenants, including a Sprouts with 7.5 years of term remaining. Anchored by best-in-class national and regional tenants, including Sprouts, Mattison Avenue, Urban Air, Hand & Stone, etc., Woodside Village caters to the demand of the trade area’s extensive population. Located in the residential heart of Coppell, Texas, one of the most affluent areas in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, the Property sits at the corner of Sandy Lake Drive and North Denton Tap Road.
- Coppell, Texas - affluent demographics and strong daytime base. Voted “#1 best suburb to live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area” by niche.com.
- Anchored by Sprouts with 7.5 years of term remaining
- Secure income stream due to an established, internet proof tenancy with significant term remaining
- Located at the most trafficked intersection in Coppell - the property offers excellent access off W. Sandy Lake and N. Denton Tap (33,000 vdp), with increased visibility due to proximity to Coppell high school
- Leasing upside - high profile restaurant