Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Total Parking Space||
Braunschweig Retail Park is occupied by 22 tenants, with several national and international retailers
active in the food retail, furniture and DIY sectors and complemented by a number of specialised
shops. The commercial center is occupied by two international grocery retailers (Lidl and Aldi discount supermarkets), tedox, Fressnapf, Staples, Dänisches Bettenlager and various smaller offices and retailers.
- located in Braunschweig, Western Germany, which is the second largest city in Lower Saxony
- established and well-suited retail location with above average centrality, strong visibility and ease of access and limited competition
- anchor tenants include Lidl and Aldi, the leading grocery brands in Germany, tedox and Staples
- WAULT calculated from September 2020 to first break option of 4.4 years for the top 5 tenants securing 69 % of rental income
- strongly diversified tenant profile with focus on daily needs, essential services and gastronomy accounting for approximately 40 % of rental income