|Building Area Net||
JLL is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire the Pier 4 Retail, a 16,134 SF trophy retail condominium in the Seaport Neighborhood of Boston, MA. The Pier 4 Retail is 73% leased to two High-Volume, full service restaurant operators, Nautilus and Woods Hill Table. Both restaurants have performed exceptionally well despite launching in a Covid Environment, and have a WALT of 10.1 Years. Investors also will have an immediate value add opportunity in the lease up of approximately 4,400 SF of vacancy across 2 suites.
The Pier 4 Retail is situated in the heart of Boston’s Seaport neighborhood, which embodies the live-work-play atmosphere that all emerging neighborhoods attempt to emulate. In addition, The Seaport is quickly emerging as one of the nation’s top destinations for life science tenants. Spurred by a dynamic amenity base and numerous means of transportation, the Seaport boasts a “who’s who” of both established (Vertex, Foundation Medicine, Crispr and Alexion) and early stage companies (Dewpoint Therapeutics, Ikena Oncology and Monte Rosa Therapeutics). When the Seaport is ultimately built out, it will be the nation’s second largest concentration of life science space – second only to Kendall Square. This embedded demand driver coupled with a location just steps from downtown Boston will offer investors stability in the in-place tenant lineup as well as an attractive value add opportunity through remaining lease-up.
- Trophy Quality Retail situated in the heart of Boston’s Seaport Neighborhood
- 10.1 WALT to High-Volume, Award Winning Restaurant Operators
- Over 4,400 SF of vacancy for immediate value add creation
- Situated within a 106 unit, fully sold and occupied, ultra-luxury condominium complex
- Brand New Construction, LEED Gold Certified
- Nearly 18,000 total Daytime Population and Average Household Incomes approaching $220,000 within a 0.5 Mile Radius