Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Remaining Term||9 years, 8 months|
|Tenant||Midwest Veterinary Partners LLC|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc ("JLL") is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in a single tenant property leased to Phoenixville Animal Hospital (the “Property”) in Phoenixville, PA. The full-service veterinary hospital is an essential business and has been open during the COVID-19 pandemic. They have been treating pets for over thirty (30) years, demonstrating a true commitment to the area, and recently signed a ten (10) year Lease which includes 2% annual increases, inclusive of their two (2), five (5) year options. Phoenixville, an affluent borough in the Philadelphia MSA, with a $133,000 average household income within a five-mile radius of the property. It is located in Chester County – the 7th largest county in Pennsylvania by population – and is just 28 miles from the city of Philadelphia.
- Phoenixville Animal Hospital has been treating pets for over 30 years and recently signed a ten (10) year extension, with 2% annual increases, demonstrating commitment to the area.
- Mission Veterinary Partners, the parent company of Phoenixville Animal Hospital, has a total revenue approaching $100 million, and has more than tripled their number of hospital locations, team members and number of states in which they’re located since 2017.
- Phoenixville Animal Hospital has excellent accessibility, as it is ideally located on W Bridge Street (7,200 VPD) and is strategically located close to major roadways such as PA-23 (25,000 VPD) and PA-113 (13,000 VPD).
- The Property is located in Chester County – the 7th largest county in Pennsylvania by population – and is just 28 miles from the city of Philadelphia; Philadelphia is home to an MSA that contains approximately 6 million permanent residents.
- The University of Valley Forge, Phoenixville Senior High School, Phoenixville Area Middle School and Manavon Elementary School are all within 2 miles of Phoenixville Animal Hospital and boast over 3,700 students combined.
- The Phoenixville Animal Hospital is an essential business that has been and is currently open during the COVID-19 pandemic.