Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL Capital Markets, as exclusive advisor, is pleased to offer for sale Brandywine Crossing – a 93% leased, 231,036 square foot grocery-anchored shopping center in the high-growth Brandywine submarket of Prince George’s County, Maryland. Anchored by Safeway, Marshalls, and Jo-Ann as well as shadow-anchored by Costco and Target, Brandywine Crossing is a regional destination ideally curated for convenience-oriented consumers. Immediate value-add potential is present through the ability to lease up 1 available pad site and 16,319 square feet of vacant shop space, while long-term upside driven by the robust surrounding residential and industrial development will result in increased tenant demand. Brandywine Crossing is located along Crain Highway (Route 301; 108,550 VPD), a major commuting corridor providing access from the growing suburbs in southern Prince George’s County and Charles County to nearby job centers like Joint Base Andrews, National Harbor and numerous federal agencies in and around Downtown D.C.
- Tremendous NOI growth potential - 5.8% 5-Year CAGR & 3.7% 10-Year CAGR
- Pad site development opportunity and 16,319 sf of inline lease up
- Transformational sub-market densification with immediate development pipeline of 5,330 residential units and 3.1 million of industrial development
- Category-leading national anchors
- Best-in-class shadow anchors
- 3 pad sites occupied by investment-grade credit tenants
- Unobstructed visibility to over 108,550 vehicles per day along Crain Highway, with 2 signalized intersections and 6 different access points for consumers to enter the shopping center
- Unencumbered by existing debt