Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire a single tenant property leased to BJ’s Wholesale Club (the “Property”) in Attleboro, MA. The BJ’s Wholesale Club has an absolute NNN lease structure with zero landlord responsibilities, ideal for the passive investor. With 10 years remaining on their original 20-year lease, BJ’s has an additional ten (10) year option, as well as two (2), five (5) year options at the location.
BJ’s Wholesale Club is located just off Route 1, a major thoroughfare in the area, which sees traffic of approximately 37,000 vehicles per day. Additionally, Route 1 attracts shoppers from a super regional trade area and is home to many nationally recognized retailers such as Target, Walmart, Dick’s, Lowe’s, Burlington, Stop & Shop and Petco. The Property is located in close proximity to Interstates 95 and 295 and Route 1, which provide direct access to Providence and the surrounding market. Such proximity to major highway systems provides super-regional access to the densely populated communities of southern Massachusetts and the Greater Providence MSA, which has a population of 1,200,000.
- The BJ’s Wholesale Club offering has an Absolute NNN lease structure with zero landlord responsibilities
- 10 years remaining on the Lease, with a ten (10) year option, and two (2), additional five (5) year options
- The Property is located directly next to Route 1 and less than 2 miles from interstate 95, both of which provide direct access to Providence
- BJ’s Wholesale Club had an extremely strong FY 2020, with comparable-club sales increasing 21%, and net revenue increasing over $15 Billion
- In December of 2020, BJ's credit rating was upgraded to BB (S&P) and again upgraded to Ba1 (Moody's) in July 2021