|Building Area Gross||
JLL Retail and Investments is pleased to offer for sale 100% freehold interest in Bathurst Supa Centre (NSW). Bathurst Supa Centre will be offered to the market for sale individually or ‘in one line’ alongside Woolcock Supa Stores (QLD).
- Woolcock Supa Stores - 216 Woolcock Street, Currajong QLD 4812
- Bathurst Supa Centre - 230-240 Sydney Road, Kelso NSW 2795
Bathurst Supa Centre (NSW) is being offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 12th of April 2022 at 4pm (AEST).
A snapshot of the key investment highlights are detailed below:
Bathurst Supa Centre Investment Highlights:
- 100% occupied by strong performing national tenants, such as BCF and Fantastic Furniture.
- Located in one of the fastest growth regional cities growing 1.2% annually, with a forecasted 18% growth by 2036.
- Low and sustainable rental profile with strong 3.4 year WALE (income).
- Prominent 1.80ha site benefitting from direct exposure to Great Western Highway, arterial road connecting Sydney to Bathurst.
- Fully leased net income of $1,091,660 p.a., with accommodating lease structures including options underpinning the strength of trade.
Key Portfolio Investment Highlights:
- 100% occupancy comprising best in class national retailers.
- Security of income via a portfolio WALE of 4.1 years (income).
- Strategically located in high-growth regional locations across NSW & QLD, both boasting extensive population growth.
- Attractive return profiles relative to alternate investments currently circulating the market place.
- Combined Fully Leased Net Income of $2,405,567* p.a.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 12th April 2022 at 4pm (AEST)