|Last Updated Date||03 Aug 2020|
JLL is pleased to present Units 50 & 53, 67 Eyre Street, Kingston for sale by expression of interest closing 4pm (AEST) Thursday 4 August 2020.
Located in the “Pearl" mixed use development in Canberra's premier waterfront, lifestyle precinct - The Kingston Foreshore, Units 50 & 53, 67 Eyre Street combine to form a high quality secure offering situated close to restaurants, cafes and just a short distance from the Parliamentary Triangle.
The units are 100% leased to Allhomes until 30 June 2024. Allhomes is a subsidiary within the ASX listed Domain Group, which is approximately 60% owned by the ASX listed Nine Entertainment Co. Units 50 & 53 combine for 694sqm of office space over two levels with excellent frontage to Eyre Street. The units include 23 car spaces on title, 20 of which are currently leased to Allhomes.
- 4 year WALE by income as at 30 June 2020
- 100% lease to AllHomes, part of the Domain Group and a subsidiary of Nine Entertainment Co
- Attractive 3.95% fixed annual rental increases guaranteeing rental growth
- Generous 23 car spaces allocated at a ratio 1 per 31 sqm of office space
- Net passing income: $374,417.70 * (as at 1 July 2020)