|Last Updated Date||23 Jul 2020|
JLL and IB Property are pleased to exclusively present for sale Surry Hills House and No. 1 Lacey - a prime Sydney Fringe office investment opportunity, multi-tenanted to defensive businesses.
Located on the prominent corner of Kippax Street and Waterloo Streets in Surry Hills, this location is the epicentre of Sydney’s creative community and is a thriving business hub highly connected to all forms of transport including Central Station, Light Rail and the future Metro Station, which are located within an easy 400m walk from the property.
For sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 8th July 2020 at 3:00pm (AEST).
For further information, please contact the Exclusive Selling Agents.
- 100% Freehold Stratum interest in Sydney’s tightly held and premier CBD Fringe market, Surry Hills
- Total NLA of 6,951sqm* with large typical floor plate of 710sqm and potential to increase NLA based on whole floor scenarios
- Multi-let to 14 first generation tenants, 76% (by NLA) being ASX listed, national or global businesses
- WALE 2.81 years (by income – 1 June 2020) provides pathway to proven rental reversion
- Major $25.6m* CapEx program fully completed, providing significant annual Depreciation Benefits
- 49 secure basement car parks and EOT
- 5 Star NABERS rating (10-14 Waterloo Street)
- Fully leased net market income of $6 million* per annum