|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL is pleased to present 16-18 Phillips Street, Thebarton for sale by Public Auction - a fully leased investment with a blue-chip tenant in a major inner-metro growth area.
The property is fully leased to Southern Quarries, a wholly owned subsidiary of ASX-200 ADBRI Limited (formerly Adelaide Brighton Cement). Southern Quarries operates in South Australia as part of the Concrete and Aggregates Division of ADBRI.
16-18 Phillips Street, Thebarton is set over two titles encompassing a large 1,391sqm* corner site, with modern office improvements of 609sqm* NLA in Adelaide’s rapidly growing inner-West.
- Securely leased to Southern Quarries, wholly owned subsidiary of ADBRI Limited (ASX: ABC)
- Brand New 3 + 3 Year lease from 1 August 2021
- Net income of approximately $168,356 * per annum (plus GST and outgoings)
- Prominent corner site of 1,391* square metres set across two titles
- Single storey building of 609* square metres
- Exceptional on-site car parking for 24 vehicles
16-18 Phillips Street, Thebarton is offered for sale by Public Auction onsite Thursday 28 of October at 11am.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the selling agents.