|Number of units||140|
140-unit value add asset located in Wheaton’s rapidly growing submarket. The Property was built in 1960 and allows for a tremendous value add opportunity to push rents. Situated on Georgia Avenue and only 0.4 miles to the Wheaton Metro Station, the Property offers residents a variety of transit options in and around the DC/Maryland region via both public transportation and vehicular access. Earle Manor is situated near some of the largest Federal employers in the area, only a 14-minute drive to Walter Reed and NIH and an 11-minute drive to the FDA. The Property will benefit from the completion of the new Metro Purple Line (est. 2022) which will connect the two branches of the red line through Silver Spring and Bethesda. This will allow residents quick, easy access by both car and Metro to Bethesda, NIH and Walter Reed to the west and the FDA, University of MD, College Park to the east.
- Transit Oriented Asset - the Property fronts the highly trafficked Georgia Ave. and is a short 0.4 mile walk to the Wheaton Metro Station
- Below Replacement Costs - the opportunity to participate in the post COVID recovery with an attractive value add play
- Very Limited Future Supply - only 1 long term planned project in Wheaton
- Close Proximity to Major Federal Employers
- Proximity to Dynamic Growing I-270 Biotechnology Corridor